Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank you for the Award!

The answer to Wednesday's movie puzzle was "The Great White Hope" -- thanks for playing! Now on to today.

I was thrilled to find out that D'Lux Designs Blog awarded us with this Lemonade Award. Thank you so much D'Lux!


Now for the rules here you go:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 - 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.

Here are my Lemonade Award Nominees and in the process I thought I'd show you some of their creations, which also happen to be some of my favorites from each of their shops!

6 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Awww - thank you!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

I would vote for the pink shoes, but then again I'm a sucker for kids shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a little off-topic and I apologize, but after researching and checking local craft stores, I have a question. Where do you recommend to buy supplies? I have always had an obsession with jewelry, more with rings, and I have hand-drawn designs for both Steampunk and beaded. Where would I find the metals necessary to form the ring? I basically have everything else. You can email me at my private email. afrogtokiss@gmail.com

Erika said...

Thank you so much for the nod. The pink baby booties are in great company.
Erika,
NicoDesigns.etsy.com

Indie Sista's Profile

Indie Sista's is a blog dedicated to the independent artist and the supplies needed to create.

Assemblage, art, crochet, fashion, jewelry, knitting, scrapbook, sculpture, vintage and more.