Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movie Challenge

It's guess that movie time again. Here are your clues, the clues may be in the photos or the titles. The only other clues I will give you is that the movie is a 1993 American Comedy and there are more clues at the right in My Favorites. I have opened up the artwork to all things handmade so there will now be art from all over the Internet as long as it's handmade. I won't enable comments until Friday when I'll reveal the correct answer. Have fun!!

Mr. and Mrs. Meow Magnets, JooSweetie



Feline Advisory When in Doubt Look Cute Print, mehartgallery



Fire Cats Art Print, kerrybeary

2 comments:

Duni said...

I have no idea which movie this might be - sorry.
Just wanted to say those cat magnets are too cute! Love the artwork too!

Hot Rocks said...

Is it Mrs. Doubtfire??

Indie Sista's Profile

Indie Sista's is a blog dedicated to the independent artist and the supplies needed to create.

Assemblage, art, crochet, fashion, jewelry, knitting, scrapbook, sculpture, vintage and more.