Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mosaic Madness

Here are some absolutely stunning examples of mosaic at its finest. Now whether you are just an admirer or a collector of this art form or if you'd like to give it a try yourself, there are some great supplies listed below to get you started. Have fun and enjoy some great eye candy!

Baby Sings the Blues Guitar


Millefiori Blues Mosaic Belt Buckle


Blue and White Mosaic Serving Dish



Pale Blue Mirror 1" Glass Squares



Murano Glass Beaded Fringe - Turquoise


Round Found Sea Glass Cobalt Blue

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my, that guitar is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful guitar!!

storybeader said...

love that glass! so many ways to play!

Anonymous said...

I love that guitar, it is stunning. I love sea glass too,though I have never been lucky enough to find any, when I visit the sea.

Anonymous said...

The guitar really is amazing...I found you through entrecard and Love all that you do! I work with glass alo but in such vastly different ways! great to virtually meet you! I'll be back.

The Fitness Diva said...

The guitar is pretty incredible! Wow!

Indie Sista's Profile

Indie Sista's is a blog dedicated to the independent artist and the supplies needed to create.

Assemblage, art, crochet, fashion, jewelry, knitting, scrapbook, sculpture, vintage and more.