Sunday, November 9, 2008

Indie Sista's First Blog Award

I received this award from Renaes Crafty Corner

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool

I've chosen 10 blogs to receive this award because their blogs deserve this award, they are creative and interesting!

I'm passing this award on to the following:
A Few Pretty Things
Kitsch Designs
Altered Events
Ellen's Sew Crafty
Simply Stamping
Witchetty
Top Cat Creations
Tizzalicious
The Boulie Blog
Dirty Shanks

6 comments:

Belinda Joynes Artist said...

Thanks so much for the award :) What a lovely way to start Monday morning.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the award!!!! what a nice surprise!

Teresa jane said...

Thank you so much for the award. I am honored. I will pass it on to all the coolest blogs I know! :)

Cheryl said...

thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

TinaA said...

What a nice surprise, thank you so much. I will pass it on in one of my future posts.

KitschKrafts said...

What a way to start my week off! THANK YOU for the award. I really appreciate it and have added your lovely blog to my blogroll.

;0)

Indie Sista's Profile

Indie Sista's is a blog dedicated to the independent artist and the supplies needed to create.

Assemblage, art, crochet, fashion, jewelry, knitting, scrapbook, sculpture, vintage and more.